Social Media Strategy Manager - remote
Integrate advertising into the marketing campaigns, exercising judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques for best practice / creative solution. As a recognized authority and leading contributor maintain regular interface between the division and Corporate. Plan and manage pan-geography corporate and local campaign media plans. Plan, manage and implement corporate and local campaign advertising creative. Manage tier 2 local advertising and arrange sign off with Corporate. Integrate all advertising across the communications mix. Maintain and communicate brand advertising guidelines. Oversee partner advertising. Develop and manage brand communications audit. Measure advertising effectiveness.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years relevant work experience. A proven track record in advertising across line-of-business and/or geography as an account manager, with experience of creative production and media buying.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a remote/office based position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.
Oracle has built the most innovative, modern, and secure cloud offering in the market today. Want to be part of a dynamic team developing compelling, brand-worthy social media campaigns highlighting security-first approaches for the broadest cloud portfolio in the industry? We are looking for a Social Media Strategy Manager with proven expertise in creating, managing, and publishing and content. The position will report into the Global Social Media Director. This role will be responsible for developing the social strategy for Oracle’s Security product lines, executing social marketing programs, and content distribution across multiple geographies and lines of business.
The ideal candidate has exceptional writing, creativity and critical thinking skills. Must have a deep understanding of global social media platforms, paid social, measurement, and how to work cross-functionally. Technical expertise, an understanding of how to make technical information engaging on social channels, a love of content marketing, and experience developing, sourcing and managing content for a global brand preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product marketing, events, PR, and other key stakeholders to plan and execute integrated social media activities and campaigns that align with Oracle’s key business priorities
- Constantly test new strategies, new content, and new campaigns to evolve and improve audience engagement and desired actions
- Partner with PR team to identify and build relationships with key influencers that can extend reach and impact of social media activities
- Partner with paid social media team to ensure alignment between paid and social media activities
- Execute measurement and listening strategy with focus on using data to inform activities; analyze data and know how to use it to guide content strategy
- Create, curate, adapt, and manage content for specific initiatives/social networks. This includes developing copy for Twitter, sourcing images and graphics to accompany Facebook and Twitter posts, taking and curating photos and videos for visual platforms like Instagram, and developing post copy.
- Responsible for driving and oversight of Oracle brand channel campaigns and employee advocacy; content syndication, content publishing, gamification strategies, and measuring program performance.
- At least 5+ years working in social or digital media.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills.
- Strong design and creative skills.
- Proactive thinker who develops insights from data to inform creative vision and new ideas.
- Experience leading social media campaigns and content development.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary i.e. content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management
- Experience and knowledge of using social media publishing and listening tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Buffer, Sprout, SRM, etc)
- Experience and knowledge of using social media employee advocacy tools (Dynamic Signal, GaggleAMP, Sociabble, etc)
- Marketing degree is welcomed, but not required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Regular Employee Hire
Show moreShow less