Bilingual Technical Customer Support Representative - 3rd Shift
Kapsch TrafficCom is an internationally renowned provider of intelligent transportation systems thanks to the many projects it has brought to successful fruition in more than 50 countries around the globe. As part of the Kapsch Group, Kapsch TrafficCom has subsidiaries and branches in more than 30 countries.
The Bilingual Technical Customer Support Representatives help customers troubleshoot and resolve mobile customer technology and service issues, including billing, and accounts. The Customer Support Tech representative is also responsible for maintaining records of customer interactions, collaborating with others to improve the company's system requirements, and process back office tasks. Customer Support Tech Representatives use patience and effective communication skills to uncover customer needs, answer questions, and leave a positive impression on customer interactions.
NOTE: This position is a 3rd shift position and may require working weekends.
- Provide daily support via chat, email and phone to users of mobile app technology including answering questions, helping customers understand the service, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to customer satisfaction.
- Process other back office tasks such as toll disputes resolution, monitoring and processing of rejected tolls, monitor & respond to app store reviews and social media.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management.
- Contribute to the improvement of documentation, such as Standard Operating Procedures and training manuals and troubleshooting procedures.
- Collaborate with technical staff and management to establish goals and objectives for service and process improvements.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding and processing promptly to customer inquiries and requests.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- In depth product knowledge so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Solving complex problems that improve daily the lives of people around the world
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in a high-growth industry
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Casual work environment with flexible work hours
- Excellent benefits including a no-cost medical insurance option for employee and eligible dependents
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years experience in a customer service/support role utilizing phone, email and chat
- Willingness to learn through on-the-job training
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances
- Strong problem-solving abilities with the ability to quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Applications, and mobile apps
- Attention to detail is essential
- Bilingual English/Spanish (read / write/ speak) required.
- Associate's degree
- Experience with the Salesforce platform
- Prior call center and support of mobile app support experience
Candidates Requiring Sponsorship: Kapsch TrafficCom regrets that presently we are unable to consider individuals for this position who will require sponsorship for employment visa status (i.e., TN, H1-B, OPT, etc.).
Unsolicited Third-Party Candidates: Please note that Kapsch TrafficCom does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from third-party recruiters that are not engaged and under written contract with Kapsch TrafficCom. Any employment agency, individual or entity that submits an unsolicited resume/candidate acknowledges and understands that Kapsch TrafficCom has the right to hire any applicant at its own discretion without any fee owed or due to the submitting third-party employment agency, individual or entity. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org