Piggy : Senior QA Engineer (Remote)
Headquarters: Lake Mary, FL
What We Are Looking For
- A curious mindset with an attention to detail
- Experience designing test strategies and orchestrating work on multiple teams to create highly efficient QA process and a very high-quality bar.
- Experience working on various Agile development methodologies, and having strong opinions on them.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Design, develop and execute test cases.
- Lead regression test development, including engaging the project teams at the beginning of the development process to develop such cases proactively ahead of a new release.
- Coordinate with QA automation engineers to automate test cases as much as possible.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Excellent English language skills.
- Able to read French or German is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and presentation.