The Communications Associate is a part-time position (20 hours per week) reporting to the Director of Communications. This role primarily provides administrative support to help facilitate the flow of global communications.
- Under the supervision of the Director of Communications, manage the logistical flow and upkeep of the Shambhala Master E-mail Calendar.
- Coordinate communications flow and ensure e-mail drafts are received and sent to Director of Translations on schedule.
- Create and send e-mails in Mailchimp following the schedule outlined in the Shambhala Master E-mail Calendar.
- Manage Shambhala Helpdesk e-mail account and help troubleshoot member communications issues, working in collaboration with IT team.
- Assist Director of Communications with internal meetings (scheduling) and attend as needed.
- Microsoft Office Suite (required)
- Google Documents (required)
- Mailchimp (required)
- Adobe InDesign (preferred) and/or Creative Cloud