Full Time Social Media Coordinator (Remote)
Arketype NYC is a US Organic Certified skincare brand established since 2020, with plans and resources to expand its product range and distribution channels over the next 3 years across the globe. All of our products made and tested in our in-house lab in New York. Vegan. And cruelty free.
We focus on understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolisation. We formulate products that are innovative and capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin.
What sets our business apart from others is our transformational technology and focus on customer experience setting. Help shape the future of skincare by being part of our team and realising your full potential.
Arketype NYC is looking for a passionate social media coordinator to engage our growing community. From inspiring our community with beautiful content, sharing helpful tips and tricks, and sharing successful transformations, you'll be supporting and celebrating our community every step of the way.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Create and curate engaging content for social media platforms
- Manage a social media calendar and execute new concepts
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends and stays up-to-date with changes ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Interact with users and respond to social media messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics.
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategy
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Coordinator
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
- Minimum 1 year experience in Social Media Management
- Ability to work autonomously as well as working in a team and fast-paced environment
- Generous Salary Package
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Life Insurance from day one
- Flexible Hours
- We’re also cool with WFH