Marketing Content Manager
Zinpro Corporation, the feed industry leader in the manufacturing, research, and marketing of Performance Minerals*, is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Marketing Content Manager.
The Marketing Content Manager will have the ability to directly impact the global brand and competitive advantage of Zinpro by creating high-quality and engaging content that drives business success and demonstrates thought leadership. This critical role will be responsible for the strategy, creation and management of online and offline marketing content. This includes the company’s social media strategy and execution, public relations, websites and global marketing collateral. The ideal candidate understands business strategies, the ability to synthesize ideas into clear written and oral communications and is a critical thinker with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Strategy, creation, and execution of content development primarily focused on external audiences:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Blog Editorial Calendar and Management
- Websites & Applications
- Marketing Collateral and Sales Tools
- Strong SEO and SEM experience with the ability to track and use metrics to optimize business decisions
- Ability to use analytical insights to creat content that utilizes targeted keywords to position Zinpro as the leader with focused markets, sesgments, and audiences
- Create comprehensive editorial calendar across multiple channels to positively enhance and support Zinpro’s global brand and market leadership
- Increase web traffic and brand awareness by creating shareable content that can be distributed across a variety of platforms
- Generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Public and Media Relations to create brand visibility globally
- Partner with the global and regional marketing managers
- Manage agency relationships and a marketing budget
Minimum Required: *
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, or related field
- 7-10 years of proven experience in Content Marketing (Social Media, Websites, Email Marketing), Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Brand Strategy
- Strong communications experience in writing, editing and proof-reading skills
- Strong project management and attention to detail
- Experience loading content into a WordPress content management system
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, ability to generate ad-hoc reports and analyze data to identify improvement opportunities
- Experience with Salesforce Pardot Marketing campaigns
- Experience in a global matrixed agricultural company or industry organization
- Master’s degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
This job operates in a professional office environment at the Eden Prairie, Minnesota headquarters but flexible remote work may be considered.*
Core business hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires an estimated 10% travel, but it may be higher depending on business needs. Required travel is primarily within North America but could include occasional other international travel.
Zinpro Corporation provides individual career growth opportunities and an excellent benefits package.
Job Type: Full-time