The sudden rise in new remote work models has triggered an increase in the adoption of collaboration tools, an acceleration of digital transformations, and the need for visibility into how work gets done. Legacy metrics for assessing productivity in the workplace alone, are no longer sufficient for making the right business decisions in today's reality. Companies must redefine their tech stack and data-driven dashboards to gain insights into how to inspire employees, boost team efficiency and promote positive outcomes-- all while building a culture based on trust and transparency. Redefining the measurement of performance in the workplace is one of the most important things an organization can do to modernize their workplace. And at ActivTrak, we're taking on this challenge.
ActivTrak is a product-led, innovative software company that introduced it's award-winning workforce analytics platform in 2015. Our cloud-based platform provides productivity insights into how teams work, improving employee and customer experience, while also enabling better business outcomes. At ActivTrak, we recognize the powerful link between these two concepts and we're on a mission to understand it more every day. Alongside 8500+ paying customers, our team uses the platform internally to assess team and organizational performance, hone product features, develop best practices, streamline processes, invest in new innovations, and promote a culture of immediate feedback and transparency.
We are a fast-growing, agile company with a forward-thinking, inclusive culture. Our teams are encouraged to collaborate daily to solve challenges, create and champion new ideas, and execute initiatives that help global customers and their modern workforces succeed by working better together. We've grown our team to over 100 people, raised over 70M money from some of the best venture capital firms around like Sapphire Ventures and Elsewhere Partners, and have experienced triple digit growth with ARR in eight figures. Customers love our product-with an average rating of 4.7/5 stars across 800+ online reviews.
What you will do
As an account manager, you will become an expert in ActivTrak products, platform, and tools.
- Our account managers make warm calls to our customers and sell them on our solutions through a consultative approach. They also receive inbound warm leads for product evaluation requests, inbound warm leads for customers who have downloaded trial versions of our products, and/or inbound warm leads for current customers who have additional needs.
- They provide superior customer service in assisting potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes and customer accounts, coordinate with channel partners, and close sales, as well as, identify business opportunities and channel partnership and local market opportunities.
- Account managers will conduct online web product demonstrations that are both technical and non-technical, and maintain accurate customer records, and activity and pipeline reports within SFDC.
- Overall, our account managers have a passion for selling and desire to overachieve.
- Minimum of 2 years in a quota carrying sales role with demonstrated achievement
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Must be incredibly self-motivated and possess a sense of urgency and desire to lead
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively is absolutely a must
- Experience with a high call volume fast paced phone sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals by phone while maintaining established sales quotas
- Ability to understand sales numbers and manage to daily sales metrics
- Ability to make adjustments to maintain deal velocity and momentum
- Ability to understand and communicate business concepts
- Ability to adapt to changing business issues and requirements and be creative in suggesting new approaches
- Ability to use Microsoft Office/Exchange, and SFDC
- Position is remote within US
- Minimal travel
- Limited physical demands
- Customer-focused Our customers are the lifeblood of the business
- Respectful Treat everyone with respect, decency and kindness
- Innovative Be bold; experiment and learn/fail fast
- Data-driven Measure what matters most
- Open and direct Engage is open and direct dialogue across teams
- Accountable Be accountable to each other, our customers, our partners and yourself.
- Execution-oriented We value the spirit of debate, new ideas and fast decision-making
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.