Lead Full Stack Java Developer - Remote US
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer. This new team member will contribute to building one of the products that run as part of our Cloud architecture, touching all aspects of the development lifecycle from coding to deployment and all the way down to support. This team player translates product vision and requirements into software design. He/She helps the organization to redefine how developers and enterprises deploy applications to the cloud and empower them to deploy and manage the most complex applications and topologies in just a few clicks.
The Main Responsibilities
- Write clean, maintainable code, including test.
- Work in a CI/CD environment.
- Participate in meetings and conferences to gather requirements y discuss architectural decisions.
- Translate product vision and requirements into software designs.
- Collaborate with other employees to ensure quality product enhancements.
- Work under agile principles.
What We Look For in a Candidate
- 5 + years of professional experience developing web applications.
- Expert defining Backend Architecture and guidelines.
- Familiar with all aspects of MV* frameworks.
- 2 years' experience with concurrent or distributed programming techniques.
- 5 years’ experience with a modern programming language, ideally Vue and one of: Python, Java.
- Advanced Linux admin and programming skills.
- Familiar with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
- Functional programming experience.
- Experience with API integration and Micro Services and Containers.
Nice to have
- Experience with Kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience with good engineering practices (test-driven development, continuous integration, etc.)
- Java, Node.js, GO are a plus.
- Document Oriented Databases: MongoDB.