Revenue Strategy and Enablement Lead
Revenue Strategy and Enablement Lead
We are seeking a sharp, motivated, and proactive Revenue Strategy and Enablement expert with excellent communication skills for this new position at FreeWill. You will play a major role in driving product and feature awareness and adoption amongst prospective and current clients. You’ll help plan launches and track KPIs, drive sales and renewals, and deliver valuable feedback to product and engineering. This role also includes developing joint go-to-market plans, training materials, and content, as well as researching, pricing, market sizing, and analyzing feedback from partners and prospects.
We are looking for someone who has demonstrated the ability to work at a fast pace and communicate effectively across multiple teams. You will drive several aspects of our revenue and go-to-market strategy, as the company continues to grow and scale the business, providing our team with the information it needs to accelerate sales and renewals. As a member of our growing team, you will be empowered and expected to proactively identify challenges and propose solutions. This is an excellent opportunity for a high-energy, driven, and technically creative individual interested in leading revenue strategy and learning within a rapidly growing organization.
- Create resources to help our Product, Sales and Customer Success teams bring new products and features to market; design ways to measure which assets effectively help to close deals, identify prime new prospects, and increase lifetime value of our customers
- Develop joint go-to-market plans, pricing, training materials, and content across teams that highlight campaigns, new features, and track KPI results. Develop simple yet powerful metrics to track the performance of launched programs
- Work with sales and success teams to craft new approaches to build pipeline, enhance our platform narrative and drive new sales & renewals opportunities after new product launches and features
- Put together systems and guidelines in our current CRM systems for sales and customer success to log product ideas and pain points mentioned by partners and prospects
- Translate customer needs and wants into strategic product development opportunities and potential experiments, and put together frameworks around market sizing and revenue impact of such opportunities
- Prepare business cases to help build and grow new products/features and work with revenue facing teams to constantly provide qualitative and quantitative feedback of launches to product
- Help develop product positioning and messaging for sales & customer success in a highly differentiated manner
- Continuously put together formal and informal trainings as well as assist with onboarding to help revenue facing teams level up
- Influence and motivate team members and internal stakeholders to take action and work effectively together to deliver results
- 5+ years of experience in a revenue, finance, or go-to-market related role (product marketing, financial planning & analysis, sales operations, or sales enablement)
- Comfortable moving quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business intuition and acumen
- Track record investing time to make sure your insights are correct and actionable
- Excellent communicator who has worked cross team previously and have strong influencing skills
- A self starter who delights in using data to inform decisions
- Comfortable in Excel and Salesforce; previous SaaS experience is a plus
- Shares FreeWill's values of joy, courage, kindness and focus and deeply committed to inclusion as part of a diverse team
To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org