NWCF is committed to creating and maintaining an environment that does not discriminate against any employee, board member, or applicant based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. NW Children’s Foundation is dedicated to fostering a dynamic environment that values inclusion, equity, and respect.
Grantmaking: Work with leadership and the Grants Committee to provide strategic guidance/oversight of NWCF’s grantmaking process/portfolio. These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Process Oversight and Facilitation
· Grant Committee Management and Board Training
· Program Evaluation
Diversity, Education and Inclusion: Work with board and staff to help lead the ongoing work to better understand DEI principles and integrate them into all of NWCF’s work.
Educational Outreach: Participate in the development and strategic support/oversight of NWCF’s educational outreach programs, which include an annual Forum as well smaller events each year, and ad hoc informational speakers at board meetings/retreats.
- Experience in grantmaking
- Knowledge of DEI principles, and preferably experience with their application in an organizational setting
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated personal integrity and ability to handle confidential information with perfect accuracy
- Excellent computer skills and facility with MS Office applications and grantmaking databases
- Other desirable qualifications include familiarity with the child-welfare field and experience in program design/implementation.
Salary and Benefits:
- $70-80K base salary (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Cash allowance of $6,600 per year in lieu of benefits
- 10 Federal Holidays and 15 paid time-off days per year
- Flexibility to do some work from home
Position is open until filled. No telephone inquiries please.
Review of applications will begin on April 16, 2021.