DevOps Fullstack Engineer - US Remote
We are looking for a talented fullstack engineer who is passionate about building a DevOps culture and open to learning about new technologies and ideas and not afraid of a challenge. We are in a great evolutionary time within degreed as we move more of our infrastructure and services over to container based technology.
The team you would be joining within degreed’s focus is on enhancing the internal developer experience at Degreed focusing on the internal build system of the platform.
The ideal candidate shares this vision with us and shares our belief that DevOps is more a series of processes and practices rather than an operations based team and seeks to educate others on how to adopt DevOps practices.
This role will be based remotely anywhere in the United States.
- You will help architect and develop various services and APIs for the Degreed product
- You will collaborate, educate and empower other teams
- You will build tools which encourage developers to take more ownership of their codebase
- Use SOLID principles in creating maintainable and high quality code
- Work closely with developers to gain understanding of new features, dependencies, and technical details
- You will learn, grow professionally, contribute to an amazing team, and play a key role in fueling a massive change in learning and learning recognition
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years in an Engineering role
- Docker experience (Kubernetes would be nice to have)
- Azure SQL / SQL Server experience
- Github & Azure DevOps experience
- Coding experience with .NET/C#
- Logging, Alerting and Monitoring experience
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles
- You are comfortable creating highly scalable systems and frameworks
- Possess strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Solution driven with ability to understand the big picture
- You are a lifelong learner and passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Experienced working remotely or the desire to work remotely
See for more details on Degreed and why you should come work with us!