Lead Front End Engineer
Location: 100% Remote, we are accepting applicants that are in UTC-8 (San Francisco) to UTC+1 (Berlin) Timezones.
About the Company and team:
One of the world's leading blockchain company which is on intersect between blockchain and entertainment industry. Company has a track record of launching several applications which were a hit and massively adopted in the general scale. Company has raised more than $300MM dollars to date and is on a trajectory to become THE leader in the space they are in.
- You will work with humble and curious builders who share a passion to make the world a more open and empowering place through adoption of decentralized systems
- Diverse crew which flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged
- Regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Staff-level or Lead Frontend Engineer build a bridge between blockchain and gaming.
You will be working on the intersection of blockchain and gaming and using tools like Vercel, Next JS, GraphQL and intersect with one of the blockchain protocols.
We're looking for someone who will push codebase forward and balance the need between scaling, optimizing and shipping new and exciting features.
You will be working on a new exciting product which has sky rocketed this year and is on a verge of becoming a global success with million+ users already heavily using the product which is in beta.
What are you going to work on:
- Optimize web application for scale. Application is in beta but dealing with massive growth and scaling querying, caching, and deployment strategies is a top priority.
- Architecting for growth and speed of execution. With many engineers trying to move and build quickly, you will work on systems and tools in place that facilitate that.
- Designing and planning features for effective execution. Work with product and design to spec features for execution by our development teams.
- Build for stability and predictability. You will be moving fast and ship to a large audience several times a day and our marketplace is 24/7. Deployments need to be effortless to the team and seamless to users. You'll contribute to refining our CI/CD process as well as bug triage and fire response processes.
- Above all, you'll level up team's ability to tackle the technical challenges of going from beta to mass adoption.
- 4+ years of experience in frontend development
- Experience with leading projects and features from start to an end
- Multiple years of experience working with React and its ecosystem
- Great communications skills
- Being able to collaborate and lead the project together with other stakeholders such as Product Managers, Designers etc.
- Independent & problem solver
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Leading Engineering Teams
- Experience with blockchain technologies
○ Flexible vacation & work policy - minimum 15 days off per year with no hard limit for our high impact individuals. As a remote-first company, live and work from where it suits you best.
○ Diverse opportunities for learning and development - we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
○ Fitness reimbursements
○ Top-Line equipment - from company smartphone of your choice with a paid plan, to generous equipment budget
○ Flexible parental leave policies - We understand the importance and demands of a growing family.
Salary or Compensation
$150,000 — $200,000
Global, Europe, South America, North AmericaSee more jobs at Remotesome