We are looking for MBA Interns to help us build technology and optimize operations. We're a remote-first company, so you can spend your summer working anywhere! We have internship opportunities across a variety of teams, including marketing, real estate, operations, and product. During the interview process, we will match your skill set and interests with our open opportunities. You will be reporting to a Director within the company and work intimately with various members of the leadership team. We're looking for self-starters who learn quickly and can thrive in a fast-growing company that's building the future of livable space.
About the Team
In this role, you'll be working alongside senior leadership to answer many of the most impactful questions facing our team today. As a team, we hire results-focused and intelligent leaders who can grow with the company. We value humble and accomplished individuals who are receptive to giving and receiving feedback.include growth mindset, long-term orientation, and resourcefulness.
Day in the life of a Kasa MBA Intern
Like any fast-growing company, there is no "typical day." At the beginning of your internship, you'll receive several well-scoped projects that are critical to the success of the team. You'll be asked to do research, provide recommendations, and fully implement any solutions during the 10-weeks.
We hope to bring all interns to San Francisco to visit our HQ (depending on COVID regulations) at some point during the internship. There will also be ample opportunities to Zoom, Slack, and interact with senior leaders through your research & implementation.
- 2+ years of work experience in operations, product, consulting, or finance.
- You like planning and managing complex initiatives that align business goals with technology solutions through product improvements.
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and excited about working in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a strong EQ and are able to empathize with our guests and operating team members, allowing you to truly listen and implement feedback
- Travel is part of your DNA and you have a passion for the real estate, tech, and hospitality industry
- You've worked in the hospitality industry at some point in your career
- You've worked for a fast-growing startup
In 10 weeks, you will succeed at Kasa by having:
- Completed thorough research and analysis to make clear recommendations
- Worked across different departments, taking the initiative to set up conversations with anyone at the company
- Implemented a solution with many moving pieces
- Become a respected leader and thought partner to your manager and the Kasa leadership team
- Understood and built empathy for our guests, partners, and operating teams
Benefits (for interns and full-time employees):
- ? Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
- ? Remote Work: With flexibility as a core value, and over three-quarters of the team working remotely, Kasa employees are able to work from anywhere!
Benefits (for full-time employees):
- ? Health Coverage: We've invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most
- ✈ Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family
- ? Generous Stock Option Plan: We believe the success of our business should be shared with our team. As you grow with us, we increase the opportunities for you to become part-owners of our company.
- ? Flexible PTO: Full-time exempt Kasa employees are encouraged to take time off as they need and see fit, ensuring that it's not disruptive to their work
- ?️ Leadership coaching: Growth mindset is a core value for Kasa. One of the ways we deliver on it is by offering complimentary external leadership coaching to Kasa team members.