MARKETING SPECIALIST - REMOTE
ePay Business Solutions is a rapidly growing payroll and human resources services company centrally located in Auburn, Massachusetts. We take pride in learning our clients’ specific needs and implementing the appropriate solution for each company.
Every day, we live our core values: Strive for Excellence, Deliver a Great Experience, and Win as a Team. By doing so, we will succeed together. We are currently searching for a Marketing Specialist.
We are seeking a reliable Marketing Specialist to work with our sales and product teams to increase sales through our iSolved HCM product.
The Marketing Specialist assists our internal team in developing marketing programs that supports our sales growth strategy. A Marketing Specialist defines and executes on marketing strategies, assists with sales proposals and lead generation. May be involved in pre-sales product demonstrations or aiding in scoping projects or developing proposals.
What You'll Be Doing
The essential functions of a Marketing Specialist include, but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborates with sales and product teams to develop branding messages.
- Identifies target customers and markets.
- Collects and compiles customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership.
- Collects and maintains sales records required to track, review, and modify performance of marketing initiatives.
- Forecasts and analyzes sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance; prepares and presents reports summarizing information; makes recommendations based on analysis.
- Develops and distributes materials related to sales, training, and marketing.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients, potential clients, and third-party vendors.
- Respond to emails and phone calls and resolve issues.
- Support the goals of the company by embracing its core values: Strive for Excellence, Deliver a Great Experience, and Win as a Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business, or related field.
- One to three years of related experience in business, promotional sales, customer service, or related field preferred.
- Equivalent combination of experience in similar role and education may be considered as a substitute.
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem solving, written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess exceptional organization skills, be detail-oriented and be able to work independently and manage time to meet deadlines for multiple projects at once.
- Be able to deal with sensitive information and recognize the need for confidentiality.
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and presentation skills and be able to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Possess advanced skills using the Microsoft Office Suite, CRM and Apollo database.
This is a great opportunity to work for an inclusive, dynamic company that focuses on teamwork and excellence!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27,398.00 - $48,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Apollo Database: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
- Key Leader
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings