Internal Communications Manager
We’re looking for a highly collaborative Internal Communications Manager to join our People and Culture team. At the direction of the COO, you’ll strategize, plan, and manage the internal communications throughout ReCharge. With a key focus on story-telling, you will develop creative ways to engage ReCharge employees and enhance our people first remote culture.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Build close relationships with members of our Senior Leadership Team and People teams.
- Manage existing internal communication programs, including All Hands, Department Town Halls, quarterly kickoffs, ad-hoc company-wide updates and announcements.
- Researching, writing, and editing content related to ReCharge generally and the team specifically.
- Review and assess current communications processes, then make and execute recommendations on improvements and best practices.
- Work across platforms such as email, slack, zoom to find the right mix to ensure we use the right medium for different announcements and stories.
- Develop goals and deliverables for the internal comms team.
- Create a comprehensive communications calendar, including messaging priorities.
- Own the development and editing process for internal communications, including executive communications.
- Work closely with other teams at ReCharge to ensure all the messaging is consistent.
What You’ll Bring
- Typically, 8+ years of experience in Internal Communications, e-commerce experience preferred
- Proven success in driving high-performing storytelling and events
- Strong conceptual skills with an ability to present fresh, innovative ideas balanced with strategic objectives
- Strong fact-checking and proofing skills, with an inherent attention to detail
- Ability to work with senior leadership to develop their communications, including written materials and speaking engagements, and effectively advise them on communications strategy
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to adhere to deadlines
- Enthusiasm for your work, a positive outlook and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.