Sales Account Executive (Radio)
JAM Media Solutions is a media, entertainment, and digital marketing solutions company that owns and operates market leading radio stations, live events and digital, mobile, print, social media properties that is principally focused on quality programming, giving back to the communities we serve and delivering or exceeding our clients' return on investment. The Company's mission is to cultivate an atmosphere of motivated professionals who will help deliver the best results for our clients.
JAM Media seeking a talented and dynamic Account Executive who thrives in a fast-paced working environment to develop business in the Quad Cities area. We are looking for a passionate, motivated, goal-oriented and highly competitive individual with a proven track record of over-achieving success. In return, we offer a unique career opportunity: one where you are given a challenging mission, world-class tools to help you succeed, and the chance to realize your full potential as a sale’s professional. This position is teleworking and may require travel to Muscatine up to twice a week.JAM Media | Muscatine, IA currently features the only radio stations in Muscatine County and a online newspaper - KWPC AM860/FM95.1 and Vintage Sound 93.1FM have been serving the market since 1946. Our media company reaches more people in the market than any other provider.
- Able to identify client business needs by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives and processes as well as their external environment including key market and consumer trends to proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
- Deliver effective multi-platform, integrated sales presentations (broadcast, digital, events); negotiation and closing
- Beyond our broadcast products, have strong familiarity and become full-versed in selling both JAM Media’s station digital assets and digital audience extension products to deliver a complete marketing solution to advertisers
- Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects
- Follow all station and corporate procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies to best position JAM Media in the marketplace
- Think creatively and generate original ideas
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to sell effectively in-person, on the phone and/or by email
- Knowledge and experience selling digital services or products to enterprise clients preferred.
- Very strong client management skills across all levels of the organization
- Experience selling into different functional teams across organizations (i.e., knowledge management, employee benefits and marketing)
- High energy level with strong sense of urgency to build business.
- Organized, flexible, and self-motivated.
- Comfortable and competent working with numbers.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks and meet varying deadlines.
- Digital acumen.
- B2B sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Must have a reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
We offer a professional work environment, competitive salary and benefits package. For immediate consideration, please e-mail resume and cover letter as an attachment in MS Word or Adobe PDF format.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $2,000.00 per month
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote