Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology.
Teamwork: Supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k), Educational Assistance, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Vacation, Paid Time Off, Health & Wellness Resources and Employee discounts.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for creating the copy (both English and Spanish) used in TracFone’s digital and conversational transactional channels and brands. Communication channels include but are not limited to company websites, IVR, PBX, Handset, SMS messages, e-mails, voice blasts, direct mail, service guides, phone and web tutorials, and other web-based applications for customer care support (TAS).
Develop content for company projects and initiatives
- Create/edit, audit, and test new and existing content for all customer communication channels for all TracFone’s Brands during the implementation of company initiatives and projects. Some of the channels for which the Content Writer will write/edit the content for are company websites, IVRs, PBXs, Handsets, SMS messages, emails, service guides, phone tutorials, and other web-based applications for customer care support.
- Provide content for videos created for the Customer Care Representatives by the TDD Media Production team.
- Attend project meetings to remain up to date with the project’s changes, timeline and release dates.
- Participate in the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for project releases impacting all channels and ensure that all defects are addressed in a timely manner.
Maintain and continuously improve customer-facing content
- Recommend improvements to content found in any of the customer communication channels.
- Audit all content to ensure they are glossary compliant, consistent, user friendly and accurate.
- Report any system defects or issues within each system.
Marketing communications revision and approval
- Review and/or edit marketing communications (banners, SMS, direct mail, voice-blasts, e-mails, service guides, phone tutorials, etc.) before distributed to customers in order to ensure that it is operationally and grammatically correct, clear/concise and customer friendly.
- A College Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience (Technical Communications, Journalism, or related field).
- 1-2 years of experience in Developing content used for communications and comprehensive document development of instructional/informational design.
- Experience in Technical Writing, Documentation, Call Center environment and/or Advertising is a plus.
TracFone Wireless is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Writing Skills: 2 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings