Product Owner / Product Manager
Qualifications and experiences
- You are a true “Giver”!
- You thrive working in fast-paced Agile environments and distributed teams
- Online collaboration tools (like Slack, Jira, Confluence, Zoom) are indispensable parts of your virtual Office. You are a self-starter and know how to get things done while working remotely.
- You love to keep things organized, whether it’s the product backlog, feature requests, market research, or product knowledge. And any time you see a mess, you can’t help but put it in order.
- You enjoy working closely with designers, developers, and business stakeholders and collaboratively prioritize, make informed decisions, and drive product development iterations.
- You excel in breaking down complex feature requests into small, measurable components and accurately document them by creating user stories, and grooming them with the dev team
- You love analyzing product data and doing market research
- You have a strong user-centric mindset, and you know how to collect user feedback and put it into actions
- You have sharp analytical skills and exceptional attention to detail
- BONUS: QA or technical background
What we offer
- REMOTE position
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible PTO & holidays
- Career growth opportunity
- Friendly and supportive team