Executive Assistant (Part-Time, Remote)
As the executive assistant, you will:
- Manage expenses, including paying contractors and wiring grantees;
- Planning and scheduling meetings, including minutes and reminders;
- Researching various topics;
- Maintaining financial and other records;
- Email management;
- Providing administrative support to the team, as needed;
- Other executive admin responsibilities as needed.
- Engagement and genuine alignment with the mission of The Pollination Project;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work as needed.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Knowledge of online tools and software such as Google Workplace, Outlook and Zoom.
- Ability to learn new tools quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal communication.
- Strong writing skills.
- Highly organized.
- A team player who is proactive, flexible, results-oriented and comfortable in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and under the pressure of deadlines.
The Pollination Project is committed to a just and equitable society wherein all people are treated equally, opportunity is justly distributed, and all voices are heard. We affirm and seek diversity in gender, race, color, ethnicity & national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), class, religion, ability, life experiences, and background as both a positive contribution to our organizational environment and a critical asset for informing and enabling our work. With this in mind, we are committed to maintaining a work environment that recognizes, understands, respects, and encourages the unique contributions of each member and we approach every hiring decision with a commitment to workplace diversity.
The Pollination Project is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, including bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition (cancer-related) or conditions Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions (ARC). Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.