Healthcare Data Analyst - Remote
SemanticBits is looking for a Data Analyst with experience in Healthcare who is eager to use their domain knowledge and their skills in BI tools, SQL, and programming to rapidly turn data into insights.
- Six years of relevant technical experience
- Three or more years working in the healthcare industry in a data analyst role
- Intermediate / expert skills with SQL and basic statistics
- Demonstrable expertise in Python programming
- Strong problem solving and structuring skills
- Ability and desire to take ownership of and initiative for analysis; from requirements clarification to deliverable
- Strong technical communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and articulate the "big picture" and simplify complex ideas
- Ability to identify and learn applicable new techniques independently as needed
- Prior experience working with Medicare and/or Medicaid data
- Experience with one or more BI tools, such as Superset, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Looker, etc.
- Strong understanding of relational database and data warehousing concepts (e.g. OLAP, dimensional modeling).
- Prior experience working remotely full-time
SemanticBits, LLC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are also a veteran-friendly employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 703-787-9656 x257 or HR@semanticbits.com for assistance.