High-level Experienced Technical Recruiter
Position type: Direct Hire
Location: Full remote - Live anywhere!! (Denver area would be nice **but not required)
We will consider direct hire. This Technical Recruiter position a real job with solid base compensation, commissions, bonus and etc. (we are looking for senior or mid-level recruiters)
RED SKY Consulting is expanding our Professional Services Division to provide IT/Technical and other (80% IT/Technical and 20% other) recruiting support to our current and future clients. Additionally, our Cybersecurity practice is exploding (this is not the only area that you will focus) but is a very high growth exciting segment. Our rapid growth is a direct result of our commitment to investing in dynamic recruiting talent that provides our customers with superior staffing solutions. This being the cornerstone of our business, we are looking for an experienced Technical (and other skills) Recruiter who has a track record of success in developing meaningful connections with the industry's elite talent. We are looking for an experienced IT recruiting professional with a proven recruitment background within the IT staffing industry. The ideal candidate will have previous experience recruiting IT staffing solutions to clients on a local, regional and/or national basis.
In this role, *you will* have the ability to play an exciting role in an emerging business unit.
Technical Recruiter Responsibilities:
The Technical Recruiter will be tasked with finding and qualifying highly skilled consultants and direct hire candidates within the IT and other space(s) to fill open positions for our nationwide client base as well as support the bringing on new clients through collaboration with business development. Leveraging outbound phone calls and email to build relationships (this is a contact sport. Must have high daily volume of outreach) with our network and build a full cycle recruitment desk, you will focus on the following:
- Recruit top industry talent that can provide our customers innovative solutions
- Candidate sourcing through creative staffing plans & from Internal Database - BULLHORN, Job Boards, LinkedIn, User groups, Other Social Media and etc.
- High level and frequency of interaction with prospects
- Source, evaluate & screen your pipeline of candidates
- Verifying managerial references
- Assistance and coordination with Business Development to establish client staffing solutions
- Schedule Client meetings/interviews
- Guiding candidates through the interview process
- Cultivating relationships within your network of consultants and direct hires
- Generating referrals & prospecting for new business opportunities
- Contribute ideas to the progression of the recruiting team
- Mentoring the sourcer (junior recruiters) that support you (with support of sr. management)
What we are looking for in a Technical Recruiter:
- Great sense of humor
- Superior level of ethics
- Money Motivated
- Creative thinker
- Willing to 'do whatever it takes' including working occasional off or extended hours
- Track record of personal & professional success (must have proof to share)
- Confident & assertive personality
- Competitive & goal-orientated
- Adaptability to a constantly evolving environment
- Desire to move fast with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with building a book of candidates and clients
- Passion for sourcing and maintaining relationships
- Ability to interact with Business Development and the client to achieve professional solutions
- Ability to create meaningful dialogue and professional candidate relationships
- Attention to detail and follow up
- MS office proficiency
- Professional business communications - both written and verbal
- Self-motivated individual committed to hard work
Education and experience - Technical Recruiter:
- BA or BS degree from a four-year institution (desired NOT required)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a Technical Recruiter
As newest Technical Recruiter on the RED SKY team, you will be joining a fun, professional, competitive, and family oriented culture. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who is looking for the opportunity to play a significant role on a dynamic team. If you enjoy healthy competition, defining your own success, and maximizing your earning potential, come join us at RED SKY.
- Competitive compensation with a generous commission program - best commission plan in the business!
- Comprehensive RED SKY Training Program
- Seasoned Account Management team
- Positive, energetic and highly engaged leadership team
- Paid vacation, sick days, holidays (for FTE W2 only)
- Sr. Management that is supportive and truly cares about you and your success
**About RED SKY Consulting:
RED SKY is a fast-growing and fun company that delivers technology staffing solutions (contract, contract to hire and permanent placement), executive search and placement, and project consulting and management consulting to help solve information technology and other problems. We have organizational arms in Chicago, Denver, New Jersey, Los Angeles and other domestic cities for nationwide capabilities
* We are currently one of the leading Cybersecurity staffing and executive search organizations in the USA. This is not our only area of focus in technology but this practice area within RED SKY is exploding in growth and you can be a part of it!
RED SKY Consulting is 'high touch' 'white glove' and has 100's of clients including; 4 'Fortune 10' companies, over 50% of the Fortune 100, and over 25% of the Fortune 500. Whether we provide one or two additional staff members or implement an entire project our clients know that we deliver. **Adaptive** is a commitment to our clients and a guiding principle of our corporate philosophy. This is achieved through our flexible, nimble and focused approach to client interaction.
For many years, RED SKY Consulting has been successfully finding people work and companies people. Our team of passionate performers really care and strive for excellence and results.
Philanthropy: The RED SKY Foundation is being formed and will be providing funded college educations to underprivileged young adults in partnership with our clients starting 2021.
RED SKY - Mission Statement: Delivering Innovation Through Focused Solutions, Superior Ethics, and Significant Relationships
Employment Type: Full-Time - Direct Hire | Full remote - Live anywhere!!
Job Type: Recruiting, Sales, Human Resources
Education: 4 Year Degree (Desired not required)
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Manages Others: No
Industry: Professional Services
Required Travel: None