Business Development Manager
The payments landscape is changing rapidly with hundreds of ways to accept payments online globally. Given the plethora of innovation in this space, payments has never been more complex for merchants to implement and maintain; similarly, e-commerce has never been more important for merchants globally.
Primer is bringing simplicity to this complex and dynamic landscape. We offer one payment infrastructure for merchants, freeing them to work with multiple providers through our one API. We will be a constant in a world where new payments methods and services are unveiled daily.
- We were set up in January 2020 by ex PayPal founders
- We've grown to a team of 50 people, all working 100% remotely - from the UK, Sweden, France, Romania, South Africa, Singapore, the USA and more!
- We secured our Series A funding round in November 2020, with backing from Accel, Seedcamp, Balderton and Speedinvest
- We love enabling the team to perform by giving them as much freedom as possible and encouraging a culture of collaboration
- Winning new business for Primer - identifying potential merchant customers, establishing and building relationships, and creating and managing a sales pipeline end-to-end
- Reaching out to key stakeholders within merchants, up to C-level (via existing networks, LinkedIn, email, events and more)
- Developing a strong understanding of Primer and our value proposition, to be able to communicate fluidly with technical stakeholders
- Collaborating with peers to make Primer a success - we're a growing company, where everyone can have an input into how things are being done
- Experience in a new-revenue role in B2B sales, with an excellent track record of closing deals and meeting quotas
- Someone who can prospect and qualify new opportunities with ease
- An analytical and logical approach to sales - with structured outreach, and impeccable organisation
- A confident and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage, influence, and persuade
- Experience solution selling complex technical products (payments is highly desirable but not essential)
- Drive and ambition - we're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us
- Share options offered as part of package
- Machine + peripherals of your choosing
- Up to £500 towards your home office setup
- Fully remote set up
- All expenses paid bi-annual get-togethers
- Learning Budget Books + other learning resources on us
- Flexible working