Data Engineer - Entertainment company
Be part of a a new social broadcasting platform that features top content, simple to use broadcasting tools, a social and fun viewing experience! Make it easy and fast for anyone to start streaming.
- Develops the Data Analytics products by studying systems flow interfacing with
Engineering team and data usage interfacing with Business/Product team.
- Support the business by delivering data driven metrics and KPI measures.
- Design, implement and maintain Data Warehouse functions based on MPP and
- Develop ETL job pipelines on both batch and streaming based approach.
- Implement and maintain underlying data related infrastructure.
- Support Data Science and Data Science Engineer teams for data platform needs.
- Oncall for the data pipelines and platforms
- 3+ years experience in a tech professional setting working as a Data Engineer.
- Solid understanding on Data Warehouse concepts and modern database data structure
- Having advanced knowledge of data processing pipeline, hands on experiences, strong on
Spark data streaming
- Solid object-oriented programming skill and at least one scripting language such as
- Advanced SQL skills, familiar with DBA practices, worked with NoSQL DB
- Desirable: Experience with Social Media / Media / Advertisement content pipeline processes.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities