Information Security Intern
We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Confluent’s enormous potential. Chart your own path and take healthy risks as we solve big problems together. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
Confluent's Information Security internship includes an application security project and a security incident response project. The former area is engineering-heavy whereas the latter is operations-oriented. This internship will not only provide broad exposure to InfoSec engineering and operations, but also grow hands-on technical skills in both application security and incident response.
What We're Looking For:
- Security awareness and being security-minded
- Exposure to enterprise software R&D, cloud SaaS DevOps, CI/CD process and toolchain
- Basic knowledge of Information Security and familiarity with Information Security concepts
- Some hands-on technical experience in dynamic application security scanning (DAST), e.g., Burp Suite
- Familiarity with OWASP Top 10 application vulnerabilities/threats and mitigations
- Experience with programming/scripting languages such as Go, Python, which are needed for automation
At Confluent, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.
Click here to review our , which describes how and when Confluent, Inc., and its group companies, collects, uses, and shares certain personal information of California job applicants and prospective employees.