Global Electronics Industry Leader
This role can be remote anywhere in the US
The Global Electronics Industry Leader is responsible for the growth and success of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence in the Electronics industry worldwide, and in that sense is the ultimate owner of all activities in that industry. You will define, lead, and help with the execution of both short-term tactical approaches to address immediate market opportunities and longer-term strategic approaches to accelerate industry growth in a sustainable manner.
- Define and execute the electronics industry strategy for the division together with business units and regions
- Drive growth in leads, opportunities and revenues within industry practice with specific focus on identified initiatives (e.g. consumer electronics)
- Lead the global virtual practice team in the industry consisting of regional and business unit representatives
- Monitor and analyze key economic and technology trends and developments within the industry and translate to tangible actions to capture opportunities or mitigate challenges
- Ensure the practice team can identify, package and quickly scale success cases globally with accelerated revenue generation as the outcome
- Drive a globally aligned view on key medium-term priorities and product requirements to address the key market opportunities
- Drive a long-term strategy for key future functionality and opportunities to secure sustained revenue growth
- Develop and evolve the marketing strategy, message and thought leadership within the industry in collaboration with marketing, sales and product teams
- Develop and evolve the sales materials, knowledge base and expertise relevant to the industry
- Drive portfolio and go-to-market partnerships & acquisitions to expand competitiveness, reach and presence within the industry
- 10+ years of experience as a leader in revenue generating function e.g. business development, product management, sales or consulting roles
- Experience in software and hardware solutions in the design, engineering, production and inspection/metrology either selling them or using them
- Strong experience and vast network in the electronics industry and associated manufacturing eco-system
- Demonstrated experience in driving exceptional business outcomes from go to market and business development initiatives
- Execution-driven and results-oriented to ensure strategy translates to outcomes
- Significant experience operating in complex, multi-national and multi-faceted (e.g. matrix) environments with multiple stakeholders
- Successful building, managing and development of virtual expert teams in a multinational environment
- Exceptional ability to collaborate with business stakeholder teams to align on cross-functional processes
- Demonstrated experience in setting and delivering a Go-to-Market strategy for product line or business unit
- Experience in building and launching technical business solutions to address customer challenges
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability to understand business stakeholder needs, drive prioritization, and deliver outcomes
- Ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision and influence across the organization
- Fluent communicator both in writing and in person; able to present complex ideas clearly and engagingly at all business levels including customer, management, sales and technical
- Adept at inspiring behavior change through motivating teams, planning initiatives, designating priorities, and being decisive when faced with ambiguity
- Master's in business or technology or an MBA
About Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous - ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.