Content Marketing Manager
Headquarters: Oakland, California
As the first marketing hire and reporting to the CEO, you will play a pivotal role in establishing the marketing function at Great Question, driving demand generation and building our brand. We’re creating a new market category, and looking for someone to build on our momentum to become a true market leader.
This is a remote role, open to folks anywhere in the United States of America with full work rights.
About the work
- Create and execute content-driven campaigns that grow pipeline and brand awareness
- Create compelling original content that educates our audience and conveys our unique value proposition, including guides, infographics, web books, and fresh ideas we’ve never thought ot
- Manage content initiatives with partners, including webinars, co-created guides, and partner offers
- Own lifecycle and email marketing. Manage content distribution to reach prospects at different stages of the funnel and convert prospects into leads.
- Create and execute new strategies to expand our social media activity to increase our number of followers & engagement
- Develop and report on KPI metrics to demonstrate how your content impacts the business
- 3-5 years of experience writing in B2B technology space, preferably SaaS
- Excellent writing, visual communication and storytelling skills
- Experience writing for multiple channels (long-form, newsletters, social media)
- Understanding of SEO, how to write to make content discoverable - technical knowledge a bonus
- Proven track record of generating leads and pipeline via strategic content marketing initiatives
- Strong email marketing experience; capable of owning the end-to-end process of email campaigns from copywriting to campaign setup & reporting
- Experience with content marketing measurement tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush
- Strategic thinker: you are able to analyze competitive markets and find unique ways to engage audiences with content