Tiller : Tiller Money Customer Success Specialist
Headquarters: Seattle, WA
We’d love to hear from you if you’re enthusiastic and knowledgeable about spreadsheets, both Google Sheets and Excel, have a knack for solving riddles, love helping people, and have an interest in personal and small business finances.
As a Tiller Money Customer Success Specialist you're on the frontlines interacting with our customers and helping them troubleshoot issues ranging from a bank data connection gone bad to an N/A error in cell B12 on the Foundation Template. You’ll also be responsible for helping educate customers on the product, answering basic questions like how to sort a large data set in a spreadsheet or sharing ideas and content for how they can customize their spreadsheets to best meet their specific money management needs.
For most customers, you’ll be one of the only people at Tiller Money they get to know. By joining the team, you’ll be instrumental in growing our strong reputation for a responsive and friendly customer experience that will ultimately empower customers to take charge of their finances and own their destiny.
- You were born a problem solver, have a technical mindset, and you love helping people.
- You’re available most days for a 4 hour shift before 3 PT (6pm ET).
- You have a working knowledge of Google Sheets & Excel.
- Your shift will include weekends and you're comfortable with this requirement.
- You’re so passionate about diving into products that of course you’ll read every help center article (and suggest improvements).
- You have 1+ years of customer support experience or a background that makes you a perfect fit.
- Up-to-date LinkedIn profile.
- Background in or passion for personal finances or small business finances.
- Gain a deep understanding of Tiller Money and our products.
- Spend most hours of your workday in Intercom, our support messaging tool, or Discourse, our community forum, responding to customer and community inquiries.
- Develop additional support content & resources based on customer needs.
- Assist in developing the customer success program at Tiller Money.
- Track, measure, and share customer support performance & metrics.
- Work from anywhere.
- Awesome, supportive colleagues who know how to have a good laugh together.
- A new Mac to help you do your best work.
Tiller Money is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
- An optional, and at our discretion, 6 week trial paid contractor period (you use your own laptop).
- As an employee, initially part time (20 hours weekly) transitioning to full time.
- Pay starting at $15 per hour. Upon successful employee & training milestone completion compensation will be in the $17 to $20 per hour range usually within the first 6-12 months.
- This is an hourly position with direct deposit paychecks once per month.