Vulnerable Customer - Team Leader
Every day you’ll spend your time:
- Instilling a strong customer-centric culture and making sure everyone stays focused on what really matters: helping our most vulnerable customers with their personal financial situation.
- Holding weekly meetings with your Squad members (as individuals and as a group) to ensure optimum performance and work closely with other Vulnerable Customer Squad Captains to ensure that best practice is shared.
- Coaching and supporting your team to achieve their personal, professional and performance goals.
- Empowering others to spot opportunities to make a difference to customers and Monzo’s ways of working.
- Helping your team with the most difficult queries and building their knowledge around complex issues.
- Regularly reviewing the quality and compliance of your team’s customer interactions to identify areas of potential improvement, both individually and structurally.
- Motivating your squad – we’re changing fast and need to make sure our COps stay engaged during challenging periods of demand.
- You will also the be point of contact for team member escalations, so need to be comfortable taking and making phone calls.
- Ensuring the secure storage and maintenance of sensitive personal data and performance related documents for reports.
- Ensuring that all documents containing personal data relating to your squad members, including performance and wellbeing documents, are securely stored and well maintained.
- Aggregating the feedback from your Squad into Vulnerability and Operational leadership to ensure we continue to improve on our processes and tooling.
- You’re a subject matter expert in working with Vulnerable Customers
- You have management, leadership or coaching experience
- You can draw upon and articulate previous Vulnerable Customer experiences (what’s worked well and what’s worked not so well)
- You are empathetic and and work well with people
- You are very hands-on and solve problems when you spot them
- You are comfortable moving fast and in control
Questions about this role? Head over to our careers page to read our FAQs ( ).