This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
We’re looking for an entry-level, customer oriented, tech-savvy Support Analyst to join our team. The customer support engineer will provide support to help customers become familiar with Rock Content’s software-as-a-service platforms.
We’re here to provide guidance and support to anyone using Rock Content platforms to create live streams and interactive content. The ideal candidate has availability to work during nights and weekends, has a passion for technology, enjoys working in a fast-paced, team environment and is a quick learner. Exceptional communication and great customer service skills are a must.
- Provide platform support and customer service to Rock Content’s customer user base.
- Support users in-platform as a live chat support agent and via email ticket support requests.
- Support departmental evaluation and implementation of new tools and processes that enhance the customer support experience and product usage visibility, as needed.
- Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge and skillfully answer product related questions while engaging learners with varying skill levels.
- Advanced or Fluent English;
- Customer service experience;
- Positive, enthusiastic, and motivated personality committed to providing exceptional customer support;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to think critically, independently and apply resolutions to technical issues;
- Thrives on organized chaos, problem solving and relationship building;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you're looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We're rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/ 
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know either way if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!