Quality Assurance Developer for awesome SaaS company
About Lead Sherpa™
At Lead Sherpa™, our passion for our mission has already driven unprecedented success. In recognition of our exponential growth and consumer focus, Lead Sherpa™ received a 2020 Best in Biz Award for Fastest Growing Company. The judges cited Lead Sherpa™’s direct industry impact as well as astonishing growth in both revenue and active users. But no one here at Lead Sherpa™ is ready to rest on our laurels. We are constantly adapting to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and the challenges of the business environment.
This role provides an opportunity to join a small, highly motivated team with plans to grow its scope and impact even further. We need teammates who are ready for the next challenge, have that next unique insight, and are ready to grow themselves at the same expeditious rate as the company.
Care360 (Family & Self, Team, Customer) - Be Curious - Take Ownership - Independent Team Player - Focus on Results
We are adding a Quality Assurance Engineer to our team. As our Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems.
Apply now! - https://sherpa.fyi/CHbJcy
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution
- Involvement in writing automated test cases (unit & e2e)
- Assistance in running agile QA release cycles
- Oversee continuous improvement projects
- Collect quality data
- Identify key KPIs for product quality
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to the team
- Substantial production-grade experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing and automated unit & e2e tests
- Familiarity with react applications and test suites such as jest/enzyme & cypress
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
- Work remotely from anywhere - we are a 100% distributed team working primarily during mountain standard time (Denver)
- Health insurance assistance
- 401(k) with company match
- Equipment reimbursement
- Awesome culture; talented and friendly team!