Implementation Delivery Manager
Tutuka’s technology allows millions of Visa, Mastercard and UnionPay transactions to be processed around the world. We provide simple-to-use APIs for issuing, redeeming and reconciling prepaid cards to help simplify the complicated world of card processing. We have offices in Johannesburg, Dubai and Bangkok plus a remote team spanning 30 countries. Our team is diverse and wide-spread but we all have a shared passion for delivering products that can change lives.
We already have an amazing team of people that have rolled out programmes around the globe and now we need you!
But first….what’s in it for you?
- The flexibility of working remotely from anywhere in Africa or Europe
- The opportunity to be a key driving force in getting client programmes live in the Asia region
- Flexible time off to focus on YOU
- The chance to work with an exceptional and diverse team from one side of the globe to the other
- Want to put some stamps in your passport? We’ll help you explore EMEA. Plus how does an annual visit to South Africa or one of our other international offices sound?
- Last but certainly not least, you'll be part of a company that is passionate about social responsibility and changing lives for the better
As Tutuka’s Implementation Delivery Manager (Rollout Manager) for the EMEA region you’ll be the main player in client programme rollouts and will be key to Tutuka’s continued success as a top payment processor within the region. Your goal is to get our clients up and live quickly and successfully and we’ll look to you to manage the rollout process once a client has signed a contract. This role is not just focused on our clients, but also our financial partners, who are very important to us; you’ll act as the face of Tutuka and ensure that these connections remain strong. Above all, you should share our passion for providing products that change lives and convey this through all of your communication and actions.
- You’ll own the rollout process for getting our card programmes lives with newly signed clients and act as the lead Project Manager in the rollout process
- Participate in pre-sales technical discussions
- Expertly use project management tools to deliver all steps required to get a card programme live from card manufacturer setup, to card authority certification, to API testing
- Oversee clients’ cardholders as they make live transactions in the production environment
- Focus on building and growing exceptionally strong relationships with our Visa and Mastercard partners
- Collaborate across internal teams and different time zones to ensure the successful implementation and launch of new programmes
- Manage multiple projects at any given time
- You bring 5+ years of project management experience in Fintech or payment processing
- You’ve had proven success managing technical implementations from start to finish
- You understand the value of relationships and experience has taught you the best ways to build and grow them
- You’re self-motivated and proactive and are no stranger to working independently. Bonus points if you know (and thrive in) the startup environment
- You speak English fluently in order to communicate with our team members and clients around the globe
- You enjoy travel both within the region and internationally (this role will be on the road 40% of the time once it’s safe to travel)
- Your knowledge covers not just project management, but also financial operations and product development
- You’re tech-savvy and can not only “talk the talk” when it comes to techie speak, but actually understand what it means and how it impacts a project
- You tackle roadblocks with enthusiasm and use both creativity and strategic thinking to work your way around hurdles
- Experience with card authority certification projects and/or getting BINs live
- Knowledge of the payment processing industry
- Card manufacturer know-how
This is a full-time remote contractor position based in Africa or Europe
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.