Title: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full Time, Salaried, Exempt
Location: Remote; United States
About Us: Connected Camps is a nonprofit organization founded in 2015 whose mission is to build a global online community where kids build, code, play, and learn from one another. We tap the power of youth tech experts to teach and mentor, and have served thousands of kids through our online and community-based programs.
The Role: As our Executive Assistant, you’ll be providing core support to our three-person Executive Team. You’ll take ownership over high-value communication and coordination in order to help this team stay organized, meet commitments, and ensure thorough preparation at all times.
- Works closely and effectively with the Executive Team to keep them well informed, on track, and prepared for upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately
- Produces and compiles reports or presentations for the Executive Team
- Researches and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the Executive Team, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature
- Assists Executive Team with any preparation necessary for projects and meetings
- Communicates and coordinates with Executive Team and Board of Directors, including scheduling board meetings or partnership meetings
- Attends and takes accurate minutes at board meetings and other meetings as assigned
- Performs data entry for operational and financial projects
- Tracks and updates progress on team-wide and Executive-level projects, including updating internal project management systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least two years of administrative experience or experience in a similar role
- Interest in administration or executive support as a professional career track
- Passion for youth development and online gaming
- Ability to work effectively and in a self-directed manner as part of a remote team
- Excellent attention to detail, planning skills, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to maintain discretion, confidentiality, and mature judgment
- Ability to operate a computer, including familiarity with Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack, and video conferencing tools
- Consistent access to stable internet
- Strong skills and knowledge within spreadsheets
- Some bookkeeping experience or familiarity with data entry in accounting software
Equal Employer Opportunity (EEO) Statement
Connected Camps provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Connected Camps complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has employees. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Connected Camps expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Connected Camps’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including termination of employment.
Connected Camps is similarly committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need that you think may require accommodation, please notify a member of our hiring team during your interview process.