Product Marketing Manager
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Allstate, John Deere, Bayer, Warner Brothers and leading AI-focused companies including FLIR Systems and Caption Health. We are backed by leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused fund), and Kleiner Perkins.
About the Role
We’re looking for someone who causes customers to fall deeper in love with the products they use. This person will own strategy and execution of end-to-end lifecycle marketing initiatives including converting free users from our Developer tier, driving retention and expansion from core customers, and building loyalty and advocacy with our superusers.
Our ideal candidate is obsessed with understanding customers - diving into product and user data as well as conducting interviews to guide decisions. They utilize this background to craft strategic and creative approaches that will drive product engagement.
What you will be doing
- Own all product usage metrics and design communication initiatives to address areas of concern or opportunity
- Build marketing programs designed to drive user behavior in the product (onboarding, conversion, upgrading, and retention) as well as broader customer communication including product updates
- Lead product development and user outreach efforts to convert free tier into a paid account driver
- Create and manage all customer events and webinars, including programming and event management
- Fully understand customer workflows and pain points to develop an increasingly detailed set of personas
- Build measurable loyalty and advocacy efforts with Labelbox customers
- Collaborate with product and marketing to influence future product and pricing initiatives
- An approach that consistently leads with strategy, grounded in analytics
- Deep experience (5+ years) with product and/or lifecycle marketing
- Experience using database and business intelligence tools (Google Data Studio, Looker, Salesforce, etc) for exploring customer and product usage data
- An ability to focus attention across multiple major projects and deadlines with proactive organization and flawless attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to assemble and roll out cross-channel coordinated campaigns that translate into product actions
- Experience managing others as well as a willingness to dive in and tackle most of the work yourself
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems (Marketo, Hubspot, etc)
- A relentless curiosity and endless enthusiasm to continually improve