Director Of Growth and Demand Generation
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises such as Allstate, John Deere, Bayer, Stanley Black & Decker as well as leading AI-focused companies such as FLIR Systems, Caption Health, Cape Analytics. We are backed by leading investors including Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google's AI-focused fund), and Kleiner Perkins.
This position is singularly focused on driving qualified accounts from consideration to trial and, ultimately, purchase. This person will own the inbound marketing contribution to the company pipeline and closed/won deals. They will be relentless in exploring and improving the areas where we can drive additional growth most efficiently across paid, earned, and owned media tactics.
The ideal candidate is a strong manager but also willing to roll up their sleeves on a daily basis and dive into the task at hand themselves. This person is insatiably curious, detail-obsessed, extremely tech-savvy, and analytical above all else.
What you will be doing
- People management for a small, growing team and diverse set of external contractors
- Setting up and continuing to build a fully integrated martech stack
- B2B sales process from lead generation to opportunity-close
- Sales development functions including prospecting, outreach, and sales cadences
- Strong project management abilities
- Account-based marketing approach and tactics
- Growth marketing including driving and converting trials
- 6+ years experience of metrics-driven experimentation and optimization in digital marketing
- Marketo - 5+ years experience in marketing automation management including complex triggered and batched email campaigns.
- Salesforce - Intermediate to advanced skills in reporting, object management, and integrations.
- Excel - Skills in data cleanup and statistical methods preferred.
- Google Analytics.
- Google Ads - Search, Display and Video.
- Facebook Ads.
- LinkedIn Ads.
- Engagio Reporting and Scoring.
- An understanding of, or exposure to, basic ML Models/AutoML is ideal.
- Understanding of first, second, and third-party data usage and associated compliance aspects.
- Data visualization.
- Attribution models, theories, and limitations.
- Project management tooling (Jira, Asana).
- Conceptual understanding of front-end web technologies and API integrations.
- Search: SEO and SEM